Android 5.0 aka Lollipop is here. We wait for the new devices Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 to be available to play with the new Android. And some of us wait to be updated to Android 5.0 on older Nexus devices Nexus 7, Nexus 5 …
Check out the prices:
Older Nexus: (more cheaper and will be updated with Android 5.0 in the next week(s) )
Samsung will show as the new Samsung Galaxy S5 on 24 February.
We can expected 3Gb RAM, 16 MP camera, an octacore processor, fingerprint scanner or maybe an iris scanner and a 5.2 inch screen.
Source: wwwTM Blog
At the end of the month Google Nexus 5 will be unveiled. Until now leaked pictures and informations is al we can know.
By mistake or for publicity a service manual for the device LG D821 known as LG Nexus 5 is out there on the internet. You can check it embedded below.
The manual confirm the specs we already know:
- Processor: Snapdragon 800 2.3 GHz
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Display: 4.95-inch – IPS – 1080p resolution with screen tethering via Slimport
- Camera: eight-megapixel camera with OIS on back and a 1.3-megapixel shooter on the front
- Storage capacity: 32GB
- 2GB of RAM
- gyroscope accelerometer, compass, proximity light and pressure detection
- Micro SIM slot
- inductive charging and NFC
Check this first commercial for Moto X first Google Phone from Motorola.
Cheapest phone with 5 inch display and FullHD
It look very similar with Neo N003
Some minutes ago I had seen a video with Chinese version of the Samsung Galaxy S IV branded for China Unicom mobile operator.
Some feature show that the Chinese version come with dual SIM and Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with Touch Wiz.
Check the movie for more informations and do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more informations.
This is the real deal. It is not a render or a fake from some Chinese forum. This picture is released by Samsung.
M4 phone is anounced officialy but no image until now. It supposed to be a mid-range terminal replacing the One S
Rumors about the specs are these:
- 4.3 inch Full HD display
- LTE conectivity
- Qualcomm dual core Krait 1.2 GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 13 MP rear camera
- 16 GB internal storage
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense version 5
M4 Terminal will be anounced in 19 februarie on London and New York one week before Mobile World Congress 2013 Continue reading
From the first this is just a render of the presumed Samsung Galaxy S IV.
It look cool and it should be great to have that front dual speakers, probably this mean that some cool music apps and feature will be implemented too.
Some about specs:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz (of course)
- 5″ 1080p display Full HD Super Amoled+
- 2.0 Ghz A15 Exynos 5450 Quad core CPU
- ARM Mali T658 GPU
- 2GB DDR3
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 13 MP rear camera – 2 MP front
- 3100 mAh Battery
- 16 / 32 / 64 GB internal storage
- Removable SD-CARD with max of 64 GB
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3