Last post I was show something cool if you like electronics like me and like building gadgets and not just buy them. It was the Netduino, an arduino witch had support hardware and software for Network. (It is not easy to implement a network controller in your project if you are not a novice you know what I mean.)
If you want to play with the Netduino before implementing in something useful you can get this Netduino starter kit and start playing with it.
The starter KIT include: Continue reading
NetDuino it is an Arduino with Network support using the .NET Micro Framework
- Netduino Plus is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework.
- Netduino Plus offers 20 GPIOs combined with SPI, I2C, 2 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 4 PWM channels and 6 ADC channels. Plus MicroSD storage and Ethernet IP networking.
- .NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the raw features of microcontrollers.
- 3rd-party accessories offer pre-built functionality like GPS location, servo control and battery power.
- Design files and source code are included. MicroUSB cable included for a limited time.
You can find this at the 49.95 dolars on Amazon, check it here.