NetDuino it is an Arduino with Network support using the .NET Micro Framework
- Netduino Plus is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework.
- Netduino Plus offers 20 GPIOs combined with SPI, I2C, 2 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 4 PWM channels and 6 ADC channels. Plus MicroSD storage and Ethernet IP networking.
- .NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the raw features of microcontrollers.
- 3rd-party accessories offer pre-built functionality like GPS location, servo control and battery power.
- Design files and source code are included. MicroUSB cable included for a limited time.
You can find this at the 49.95 dolars on Amazon, check it here.