What is an Arduino?
It is a small board with atmel microcontrolers ready for small electronics projects.
Arduino Uno R3
- Arduino UNO R3 board
- Announced December 2nd, 2011
- Includes new pin configuration (SCL, SDA, IOREF)
- Original board made in Italy
Buy from here at the price of 24.00 $
- 16MHz ATmega 328
- Official board made in Italy
Buy from here at the price of 18.49 $
- Arduino Uno Rev 3– 16MHz ATmega 328
- Breadboard — 400 tie points total: 300 tie-point IC-circuit area plus two 50 tie-point distribution strips providing 4 power rails.
- Jumper Wires — 65 pcs of 22 AWG jumper wire ,100mm 45pcs
- 3′ USB Cable for the arduino Uno
- Bread Board + Arduino Holder — Perfect fit holder to keep your Arduino Uno Rev 3